What we Offer
1. Preventive Maintenance
We organized a division with the singular task of maintaining and servicing your refrigerated and kitchen equipment professionally. It will solve you’re lingering problems of your out of order equipment. Our services will be of value to you especially with equipment after the warranty period.
2. Repairs and Refurbishing
In consideration to the present business condition in the country, our company offers you an alternative of re-furbishing and re-manufacturing your existing non-operational equipment. With a minimal cost, you can have your old equipment up and running. It is like having brand new equipment for a minimal investment.
3. Consultation and Engineering
As leader in the refrigeration and kitchen system industry we have developed a core of competence far advance than that of our competitors. Today with the introduction of computer aided design and engineering, we have combined technology and experience to provide you with functional, user friendly, cost efficient product line to service your refrigeration and conventional stainless steel kitchen equipment requirements.
4. Custom Designed Equipment
To develop quality equipment in conformance with your requirements, we have our research and product development, a highly technical group that will up to date you with international standard equipment. With this we maintain a highly competitive edge against our competitors.
Steps Undertaken When you Hire Our Services
- Preliminary discussion with all concerned to establish the actual requirements and the needs of the project.
- Concepts, schemes, plans and options are presented for you comments and or approval
- A semi-final plan with specifications is drawn reflecting the ideas of you and our design and engineering staff confirmed by our consultant here and abroad.
- Revisions made, if any.
- Final approval of plans and the recommended of necessary equipment.
- Fabrication proper.
- Factory testing and quality control checks.
- Delivery, hook-up and commissioning of the equipment.
- General observation during the equipment test or dry run.
- Project turn over.
- Regular periodic check up.